[AnimeClub] AnimeNEXT CPAC Tabling

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Jun 9 22:07:18 EDT 2010

Greetings everyone,

With AnimeNEXT right around the corner, now would be an ideal time to
mention that if you are willing to go to AnimeNEXT and table for CPAC, you
can get in for free, you just have to spend a few hours behind the table
peddling CPAC swag, and informing the masses about our awesomeness.

If you are interested in taking care of this please let me know ASAP, please
note that you will be responsible for booking your own hotel, and that you
need to cover on your own bill. If you want to know who else is going to be
tabling I will let you know, so that you can coordinate the bedding
situation amongst yourselves.

Please let me know ASAP if you want to help out with this.

Thanks,

-Nick Barresi
Stevens Anime Club Treasurer