[AnimeClub] An anime that brings you back to High School-sorta

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Jul 27 12:51:56 EDT 2011

Greetings one and all,

This week we will be showing the first portion of the one and only Ouran
High School Host Club- that's right folks we're finally watching it. Join us
tomorrow night in B118 at 9:15 as we explore the social and cultural
interactions of...whatever the hell crazy antics that go on in this high
school and not manage to take any classes. Be prepared to laugh, cry,
cringe, facepalm, and of course freeze or fry depending on how the HVAC
deities of B118 are feeling.

It's gonna be one wild and crazy ride through this show, so come on down and
enjoy the show!

-Nick B.
VP