[AnimeClub] Back for the summer!

Nicholas Barresi nbarresi at stevens.edu
Wed Jun 1 08:42:03 EDT 2011

Greetings Fellow Anime Clubbers!

It is with great pleasure that I announce that we will be returning from the
depths of boredom to bring you the same great Anime programming that we do
during the rest of the year. With that all said and done, I'd like to invite
all of you who are around this summer to join us tomorrow night at 9:15 in
B118 for the first part of Mushishi! As per our usual there will be some
snacks and soda to help you to enjoy your anime viewing experience.

Once again I'd like to remind everyone that we are starting our summer
showings* TOMORROW night at 9:15 PM.

*See everyone tomorrow night at 9:15PM!

Your good old Vice President,

-Nick Barresi