[AnimeClub] Confessions of a teenage goddess

jsilva1 at stevens.edu jsilva1 at stevens.edu
Fri Mar 25 14:04:26 EDT 2011

Greetings Fellow Otaku,

It is I your benevolent not-so secret ninja leader Josue Silva. I apologize for the late e-mail but Chris has been busy fighting the forces of evil and has had to prioritize his duties. So let's get down to business.

What would you do if you one day you suddenly became a deity? Luckily we do not have to, but for Yurie it is the story of her life, and we get to watch her grow, not only as a goddess, but as a person as well.

So join us this Friday at 9:00PM in Burchard 118 to kick off our return to school.

See you there,
Josue Silva
still active secretary