[AnimeClub] Clarifications

cbowers at stevens.edu cbowers at stevens.edu
Fri May 6 14:08:35 EDT 2011

Greetings, Anime Fans,

Sorry for the late e-mail. Just to clarify, there will be no Anime Club tonight due to finals. We will, however, be having showings over the summer; they will be on Thursdays instead of Fridays but otherwise they will be at the same time, in the same place. The first summer showing will be on June 2nd, and we will be watching Mushishi. Mushishi is a personal favorite of mine, but I'll wait until later for a detailed blurb.

See you later,
Chris Bowers
Can't think of anything funny to put here