[AnimeClub] Movie Night!

cbowers cbowers at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 5 11:54:27 EDT 2011

Greetings, Animation Enthusiasts,

After last week's 'Disappearance' of Anime Club, we're pulling out all
the stops for Movie Night, featuring The Disappearance of Haruhi
Suzumiya. As a long-time Haruhi fan, I can safely say that Disappearance
is an excellent film, and an exquisitely composed adaptation of the
source material. Even if you aren't a fan of the Haruhi series, or if
you don't even know who the hell Haruhi is, Disappearance is still worth
watching for the great animation and sound production.

You may have heard rumors that the Trigun movie was to be shown
alongside Disappearance. Unfortunately, we have decided to only show the
one movie due to time constraints.

Join us in Burchard 118 this Friday, October 7th at 9 PM for a great
movie, as well as pizza, snacks, and more!

See you there,

Chris Bowers
An Secretary