[AnimeClub] Bamboo Blade: the Finale

cbowers cbowers at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 29 21:44:36 EST 2012

Salutations, Anime Fans,

After a long meeting last week, we ended with a cliffhanger. This week,
on our last installment of Bamboo Blade, we'll see if Tamaki can win her
match, after her opponent's foul play caused her to sprain her ankle.
Other stuff will probably happen too, but if they did drag out one fight
over 10 episodes, it would be pretty cool, wouldn't it?

By the way, for anyone who missed the last meeting, we had elections!
Here are the results:

President - Alexis Moore
Vice President - Chris Bowers
Treasurer - Dylan Hutchison
Secretary - Evan Lewis

For anyone who didn't get a position they were hoping for, just
remember that, at the end of the day, we're all winners.

Anyway, join us this Friday, March 2nd, at 9 PM in Burchard 118 for the
exciting conclusion of Bamboo Blade, as well an assortment of snacks and
refreshments.

See you there,

Chris Bowers
Still An Secretary for the time being