[AnimeClub] Cracker Successor Nabisco-Part 1

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 18:41:23 EDT 2012

Greetings Fellow Summoners! Anime Lovers,

            Anime club will be in B118, tomorrow, Thursday July 12th, at
9PM. All the usual will be there, snacks drinks and of course, anime.This
week we are starting Martian Successor Nadesico. Directed by Tatsuo Sato,
the same director as Stellvia, this sci-fi comedy takes place in the year
2196. Earth is at war with the Jovian Lizards; to combat them, the company
Nergal develops the space battleship ND-001 Nadesico, which features a crew
of odd characters. Our protagonist Akito Tenkawa, suffers from amnesia,
only remembering that he hates the invaders, hates fighting and wants to be
a chef. Of course, he ends up as one of the Nadesico's main pilots. To find
out what quirky antics the ships crew gets into, join us tomorrow! Hope to
see you there!

-Evan Lewis

Secretary