[AnimeClub] We're Back!!!

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 04:36:58 EDT 2012

Greetings Fellow Summoners! Anime Lovers,

              This is your ruler secretary. School may be out for summer,
but the Anime Club certainly is not! We will be meeting through out the
summer, every THURSDAY (read:Not Friday) at 9PM in B118. Standard rules
apply (snacks, drinks, and general riffraff). This week we will be watching
Stellvia. Its 189 years after a supernova wiped out the planet, society has
rebuilt and is awaiting with bated breath Round 2 of the supernova.Shima
Katase has passed her entrance exam to the Stellvia, a space academy, to
try and prevent another catastrophe from destroying the planet. We shall
see how this pans out. Until then.

-Evan Lewis

-The Half-Dragon Secretary