[AnimeClub] Kaze no Standard Deviation

Chris Bowers cbowers at stevens.edu
Thu Nov 8 17:37:15 EST 2012

Guten Abend meine freunde,

Hopefully you all made it through the hurricane safe and sound. All of
us here on the Anime Club E-board are fine, however our Halloween
marathon of Devil May Cry was, sadly, whisked away by Hurricane Sandy.
Where it went, we can only guess. My money's on Cleveland, though.

Anyway, this week marks the beginning of our last show of the semester,
Kaze no Stigma. Kaze no Stigma is the story of a young man who can
control, of all things, wind. The name itself means 'Stigma of the
Wind'. The anime aired in 2007, based on a then on-going light novel
series. However, the light novel series remains unfinished, due to the
tragic death of the author, Takahiro Yamato, in 2009.

I hope you all can join us this Friday, November 9th, at 9PM in B118
for anime, snacks, pizza, and (maybe) prizes.

See you there,

Chris Bowers
The Joe Biden of Anime Club