[AnimeClub] Kaze no Whatever ->Chris made the joke already

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 04:37:46 EST 2012

Dear Princess Celestia,
       Hey everyone! Im stealing Chris' email from last week because now
its relevant. Here you go. Hopefully you all made it through the hurricane
safe and sound. All of us here on the Anime Club E-board are fine, however
our Halloween marathon of Devil May Cry was, sadly, whisked away by
Hurricane Sandy. Where it went, we can only guess. My money's on Cleveland,
though.

Anyway, this week marks the beginning of our last show of the semester, Kaze
no Stigma. Kaze no Stigma is the story of a young man who can control, of
all things, wind. The name itself means 'Stigma of the Wind'. The anime
aired in 2007, based on a then on-going light novel series. However, the
light novel series remains unfinished, due to the tragic death of the
author, Takahiro Yamato, in 2009.

I hope you all can join us this Friday, November 16th, at 9PM in B118 for
anime, snacks, pizza, and (maybe) prizes.

Your faithful Student
-Twilight Sparkle Evan Lewis, Plagiarism Pony