[AnimeClub] KatanagATARI 7800

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 03:56:13 EDT 2012

Dear Princess Celestia,
       Hey everyone! This week is the final week of Katanagatari!
Unfortunately I couldn't attend last weeks meeting due to a run in with the
sister of a certain protagonist! And trust me, it didn't end well. However
I'm sure the show will have action-packed and comical ending, so join us in
B118 this Friday, October the 3rd (already?!?) at 9PM for swords, drinks,
anime and more!
     In other news, there was a slight mix up in regards to the Puella Magi
Madoka Magica movies. Turns out that the Saturday showing went on covert
sale and sold out. However there is a Sunday showing. The tickets for that
go on sale sometime this week, so go to this website and check often! They
are selling like hot cakes.
http://www.movietickets.com/house_detail.asp?house_id=9063&rdate=10%2F21%2F2012&sortid=1
      Finally if you want to see a show, please go to Ducksync, join the
Stevens Anime Club, and suggest a show! We have gotten a LOT of
suggestions, but we are always looking for more. Just remember, we only do
first seasons and shows that have been licensed in the US!

Your faithful Student
-Twilight Sparkle Evan Lewis, Swordetary