[AnimeClub] Katanagatari 2600

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:29:37 EDT 2012

Dear Princess Celestia,
       Hey everyone! Sorry for no email last week, I was attacked by the
Kraken. Anywho, this week we are starting Katanagatari! Katanagatari
follows the story of Yasuri Shichika, the hermit swordsman who, ironically
enough, fights without a sword and Togame, the self acclaimed "strategist"
who is seeking to collect the 12 legendary swords of the shogunate .This
show has a highly stylized art style, and will be awesome, so come Friday,
September the 21st at 9PM in B118 for snacks, drinks, anime and more!
       In other exciting news, the first CPAC meeting is this SUNDAY SUNDAY
SUNDAY September the 23rd in BC122. For those of you who dont know, CPAC is
the Anime Convention we throw here at Stevens, and we certainly need your
help! So tell your friends, tell your family, and come find what CPAC is
all about.
      Finally, we need your opinion! Puella Magi Madoka Magica, a show we
are showing later in the semester, is having its movie premiere in
Manhattan on October 20th! We need to know if you are interesting in going,
so please respond to this poll. https://orgsync.com/48050/polls/15700
      Finally finally, if you want to see a show, please go to Ducksync,
join the Stevens Anime Club, and suggest a show! *phew* That was a long
one. Thanks again.

Your faithful Student
-Twilight Sparkle Evan Lewis, Swordetary