[AnimeClub] Katanagatari 5200

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:48:24 EDT 2012

Dear Princess Celestia,
       Hey everyone! This week is the second week of Katanagatari! If you
haven't figured it out already, there are 12 episodes, one for each of
Klesha Bringing swords that Shichika and Togame are trying to collect. We
will see what this week has in tail for our nonchalant protag and his
effervescent " *Stratagemist" *have in store for us. So join us in B118
this Friday, September the 28th at 9PM for swords, drinks, anime and more!
     In other news, we still need your opinion! Puella Magi Madoka Magica,
a show we are showing later in the semester, is having its movie premiere
in Manhattan on October 20th! We need to know if you are interesting in
going, so please respond to this poll. https://orgsync.com/48050/polls/15700
      Finally if you want to see a show, please go to Ducksync, join the
Stevens Anime Club, and suggest a show! We have gotten a LOT of
suggestions, but we are always looking for more. Just remember, we only do
first seasons and shows that have been licensed in the US!

Your faithful Student
-Twilight Sparkle Evan Lewis, Swordetary