[AnimeClub] NO SLEEP TILL CPAC(6 DAYS) MEETING TMRW. EVERYONE SHOULD ATTEND.

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 14:16:43 EDT 2013

Hey everyone, big news! WE ARE HAVING A CONVENTION IN 6 DAYS. We are going
to have our second to last CPAC meeting tomorrow at 9PM in BC104. Please
attend, as we are going to begin finalizing details for CPAC. As for club
this week, (Friday April 5th in B118) we will be watching Eden of the East,
as well as having elections for the new Eboard and begin CPAC operations.
This Saturday we will be having our final, all-hands, meeting in B118.
Sunday...well...SUNDAY IS CPAC.
 More details to come tomorrow, so please attend the meeting.Everyone STAY
CALM. BECAUSE I CANT.
-Your faithful leader
 Princess Twilight Sparkle (Evan Lewis)