[AnimeClub] Hamtaro of the Weast

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 00:22:11 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,

Sorry for the late posting. Here is this week's update concerning the anime
club:

On Friday we have the culmination of Eden of the East. Will we finally
figure out just why Akira wiped his own memory, or will we be stuck forever
wondering if that is even his real name?

Also, this weekend is Sakura Matsuri. We are not doing anything official,
but let us know how it went if you decide to go.

On behalf of the eboard, for those of you who are interested here is the
name of a funny anime involving a perverted hampster: ruxfkxedq helfkx
At Steph's suggestion, the name has been encrypted using a really simple
cipher.

Hope to see you on Friday.

Nick Bevacqua
Anime Club Secretary