[AnimeClub] PONY-LEGOMENON (Prolegomenon-The First Meeting)

Evan Lewis mushroom3691 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 01:30:07 EST 2013

To My Faithful Students
     I cordially invite you this Friday January 18th at 9PM in B118 to the
Stevens Anime Clubs first meeting of the year. We will be showcasing all of
the anime from this semester. As your kind and democratically
electednotreallyitwasntstaged princess, I am feeling gracious enough to
allow you to vote on some of these to decide what we are watching and as
long as none of you...anger me I shant be sending anyone to the moon this
year. We hope to see you for snacks, drinks, anime and ponies (and pizza)!
Your Princess and Absolute Ruler
     Princess Celestia

(Seriously though I hope you all had a nice break. Cant wait to see
everyone there. Also everyone who wants to should check out a free Uncle Yo
show at the Creek and the Cave in Long Island City at 8pm Friday night,
January 18th. The beautiful location is right off the 7 train, just after
Grand Central.Go here for more details
http://creeklic.com/event/2013/january/18/uncle-yo-ecto-kitt-lorean)