[AnimeClub] Suggestions for Future Anime Watches

Wed Oct 23 00:46:27 EDT 2013

Hey everybody,

The e-board will soon be deciding what anime will be shown next semester
(this includes the choices for which anime we vote on). There are a number
of suggestions, but if you have something in mind, submit your suggestion
using the form below:

https://orgsync.com/48050/forms/46968

Note that one of our rules is that anime already shown in the past five
years will not be shown again, so check out previously shown list (URL
below) before submitting.

http://ugstudentlife.stevens.edu/org/anime/Previous_Shows

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*