[AnimeClub] Anime Club 9/6

Tue Sep 3 21:51:03 EDT 2013

Hello everyone,

Welcome to another week of Anime Club. After Evan's tragic death, I will
continue to be your wonderful secretary. Based on your choices last week,
we are starting off with Pandora Hearts. So come to B118 this Friday at 9pm
for pizza, snacks, and anime.

Also, this Sunday we are hosting our first CPAC meeting. Join us in BC 122
@ 3 PM.

Plot Summary:

Sora's Oz’s world is shattered when a violent storm hits his home, and is
seperated from his two closest friends. The storm scatters the three to
unknown worlds. At the same time, there is turmoil in the Disney
CastleVessalius Duke House. King
Mickey  Jack Vessalius is missing, and Court Wizard Donald Zai and Captain
Goofy Rachel are out to find him. On their travels they meet Sora Oz, on
his own search for his lost friends. The three are told of ominous
creatures called Heartless Abyss, being without hearts derived from an
unknown dimension and are the ones responsible for the devastating storm.
*--Nick (with assistance from Tyler)*