[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] CPAC Meeting this Sunday @ 1pm in BC 122

Sat Dec 13 17:54:13 EST 2014

Good evening everyone,
All of us on the anime club eboard hope finals week has been treating all
of you well and wish you luck on any remaining finals!

While we understand this is a busy time for everyone we hope you all can
make it to the last CPAC meeting of this semester! It will take place in BC
122 at 1pm tomorrow. We'll discuss any relevant updates on the status of
the con, what work still needs to be done, etc; So be sure to show up if
you can!

As this will also be the final email for anime club for the semester, I
hope you all enjoyed this semesters showings of anime, we can't wait to see
you all again in the spring!

--
Jake Israel
Anime Club Secretary