[AnimeClub] Anime Club and CPAC Positions

Tue Nov 25 01:48:29 EST 2014

Hi everybody!

*New Webmaster Needed!*

I've got some bad news. Nicholas Bevacqua, our webmaster, has had a sudden
major case of Senior D fever, and has resigned. (Of course, he's still
gonna stick around and do all the work we put on to him.)

With that, we need a new webmaster. If you are interested in filling the
position, email anime at stevens.edu. (Note that this involves being the CPAC
webmaster as well.)

*Next CPAC Meeting!*

Our next CPAC meeting will be *Sunday, December 14th, at 1pm in BC122*. All
department heads should try and attend to give reports on what is going on.

See you all there!

*CPAC Department Heads Needed!*

On a side note, people keep asking me what we still need people to do in
CPAC. Well here they are. We need:

*Information Desk Head*: In charge of the info desk, and making sure
attendees are informed of schedule changes. We will likely be expanding to
have multiple info desks across campus, so this position will be
coordinating all of them.

*Registration Head*: In charge of attendee registration. Involves sitting
in reg the day of, making sure things run smoothly, directing people to
their appropriate places. It's a lot of logistics, and making sure
attendees are in and out as fast as possible.

*Guest and Industry Relations Staff*: This is very important. We need
people people (i.e., if you are social, can be professional, etc.). You
will be an escort for one of our guests as they go to/from their green room
and panels. You may also be needed to moderate panels they participate in.

*Cosplay Staff*: Cosplay runs all of the cosplay events. We need one or two
dedicated assistants to help coordinate the multiple events, since our dept
head can only be in one place at a time.

*All of these positions are extremely important, and mean committing to
being at the convention all day to fill whatever responsibilities are
entailed.*

If you are interested, contact us! You do not have to commit immediately.

*-- *
*Tyler Romeo*
Major in Computer Science