[AnimeClub] Movie Night! Friday 9pm - Burchard 118

Wed Oct 8 17:17:09 EDT 2014

Konnichiwa minna-san!

Thank you all for joining us in the anticlimactic conclusion to Kimi Ni
Todoke last week! We hope it succeeded in reaching all of you!

But sadly we must move on.... and watch more anime! So come join us this
Friday night at Burchard 118. This week will be a series of 3 movies
carefully curated for your enjoyment by our master animeologist - the
wonderous "Hotarbi no Mori e", the arthouse "The Garden of Words", and the
interesting "Nerawareta Gakuen". I've heard great things about all three
entries and cant wait to see them myself!

See you Friday night!

--
Jake Israel
Anime Club Secretary