[AnimeClub] Friday Night Anime - Babbio 122 - Kimi ni Todoke

Thu Sep 18 15:24:58 EDT 2014

Good afternoon fellow anime fans!
Join us, the anime club, for this weeks venture into the glorious world of
shoujo anime where we'll be watching your voted in three week choice, Kimi
ni Todoke. Discover the wonders of true love and sparkly bubbles in the
first of three weeks of what could possibly be animes greatest otp. Also we
will not be meeting at our regular spot, B118 this week. Instead club will
take place in BC122 for this weeks showing.

Then join us this Sunday at 1pm in Babbio 122 for the first of many Castle
Point Anime Convention meetings. If you're interested in helping the club
run Stevens very own on-campus anime convention drop by this Sunday for the
first info-session where we'll discuss everything related to the
convention, what help we need, and what we're doing.

~ Jake Israel, Anime Club Secretary