[AnimeClub] Friday Night Anime | PRFTP Finale Friday Night @ 9pm in B118

Fri Apr 24 05:49:43 EDT 2015

*Greetings Branded Ones,*

*The gears of causality have once again brought us together. We who are
closest to no life shall congregate under the Band of the Red Dot to
commune with the god-lolis. Drink of the fresh Dew of the Mountain and
watch the great feast of Do Rito and Pretz. The time is upon us branded
ones, the final week of the Requiem is here. Do not run from your fate.*

*But the causal nexus binds the fate of far more. The crimson behelits seek
their masters tied by fate. Help them call upon the god-loli's and join
their ranks by voting in the sacred "SGA Elections
<https://web.stevens.edu/evote/>". Help guide the flow of the magic and
ascend your leaders, Tyler "Of The Vidya" Romeo, and Rami "Of The Keyless
Lock" Kammourh.*

*We shall meet again (this Friday & Saturday), those who bear the mark of
sacrifice (all who watch anime.)*
--
*Herald of the Band of the Red Dot.
<http://new4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Someday+there+will+be+a+use+_6dc82e78048c959ea3491a358ccfef15.png>*