[AnimeClub] Friday Night Anime | Nana Week 5

Fri Aug 28 12:34:15 EDT 2015

Hello weebs,

Our summer of anime will conclude tonight with the last few episodes of
Nana! Stop by *B118 at 9pm* for the end of a heart-warming anime that has
brought us together over the past few weeks.

On a side note, I would like to thank everyone for making our summer of
anime such a success! We battled the Howe front desk, watched entire
seasons of anime in single nights, and took a spontaneous trip to the city
for ramen! (which I missed). Regardless, I want to thank everyone for the
experience, and I hope I served you well with these emails. Be prepared for
our slice of life filled Fall semester!

~Rami Kammourh, Mailing List Overlord and Secretary of the No Sleep Club