[AnimeClub] Anime Club x Art Club: Princess Kaguya

Wed Dec 9 17:36:21 EST 2015

Good evening Japanime scholars,

This week we are trying something a little different. The Art Club has
asked us to co-host an event where we watch an anime with particularly good
animation style and artwork (as if those exist).

Be there: *8pm (NOT 9pm!) this Friday in B118*

We will be watching *The Tale of Princess Kaguya* (かぐや姫の物語), a really good
Ghibli film that you should have watched already but probably haven't.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W71mtorCZDw
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/879037085526445/

*There will be free food, Japanese candy, adult coloring pages, and good
company.*

​
Hope to see you there!
--