[AnimeClub] Paranoia Agent Finale in B 118 @ 9pm this Friday!

Thu Feb 5 23:47:54 EST 2015

Good evening fellow onii-chans!

I hope everyone has been enjoying your Monday classes! Looks like the snow
were having this Sunday - Tuesday promises for more
enjoyable Mondays.

If you enjoyed last weeks showing of Paranoia Agent, be sure to come this
week and see what happens when the acid kicks in for the Paranoia Agent
finale! As usual we'll have snacks and drinks in B118 tomorrow night at 9!

Additionally be sure to show up for this Saturdays Epic LAN! It starts at
9pm in BC122. There'll be tons of free snacks, drink, and pizza! There'll
be games and very likely anime, so be sure to attend!
--
Jake Israel
Anime Club Secretary