[AnimeClub] Friday Night Anime - VOTING WHAT TO WATCH!!

Thu Jun 4 21:31:29 EDT 2015

Hello hello, my ace man, my mellow.

Thank you all for coming out to our second week of PapaKiki (what better
way to end a tragic anime than with fan service ;). Our summer of anime
doesn't end there! Be sure to come by this week when we'll be voting on our
next series to watch! We will be choosing between Working!! (ワーキング!!) and
Ergo Proxy (エルゴプラクシー). Again, we will be meeting *Friday at 9 pm in the
Fielding Room (3rd Floor of Howe)*. Hope to see you all there!

~Secretary, Anime of the Rami Club