[AnimeClub] Anime Club Elections

Mon Mar 23 18:17:18 EDT 2015

Hello everybody,

This Friday, at 9pm in B118, are elections. We will be having elections before we watch the anime for the week, so even if you are not interested in watching, please come and vote!

Elections Process:
We will vote for President, Vice-President, Treasurer, and Secretary, in that order.
Each candidate for a position will have five minutes to speak. Each candidate must be present to give their speech.
Secret paper ballots will be given out to voting members.
Candidates:
President: Tyler Romeo, Jake Israel
Vice-President: Jake Israel, Ben Knutson, Robyn Verrill, Jeff Meli
Treasurer: Robert Basciano, Ben Knutson
Secretary: Jake Israel, Rami Kammourh, Jeff Meli
Current Voting Members (3 out of last 6 meetings):
Allemand, Ian
Arrunategui, Abigail
Basciano, Robert
Bevacqua, Nicholas