[AnimeClub] Friday Night Anime - Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai!

Wed May 20 15:39:54 EDT 2015

Greetings, my fellow weebs!

I'm Rami, supreme overlord of the Anime Club mailing list as well as your
faithful secretary. By the grace of the SGA, we have obtained a budget for
the summer semester (aka more money to be used at our disposal). Join us
this *Friday at 9 pm in the Fielding Room (3rd Floor of the Howe Center)* for
our first showing of the summer, Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai! (Listen to
What Daddy Says! [パパのいうことを聞きなさい !]). Be there for snacks and a slice of
life :P

~Rami Kammourh, Anime Club Secretary