[AnimeClub] Friday Night Anime - PapaKiki! Week 2

Thu May 28 13:42:07 EDT 2015

Hello again, fellow clubbers!

Thank you to those who came out to our first week of PapaKiki and helped us
prevail over the Stevens security guards in the Howe! It was a victory that
will go down in the history of our club. However, our conquest does not end
there! Be sure to join us again *Friday at 9 pm in the Fielding Room (3rd
Floor of Howe)* for our second week of PapaKiki! We will finish the series
along with the OVAs (and once again face off with the Howe front desk).
Don't miss out! また近いうちに会いたいです!

~Rami, Anime of the Secretary Club