[AnimeClub] Open Operations Committee Election and Planetes Week 1!

Fri Apr 1 16:34:10 EDT 2016

Sup weebs,

Join us *tonight at 9pm in BC 122 (NOT B118)* for Week 1 of Planetes (
*Puranete**su* [プラネテス]), our final series of the semester! This show is
about low-class spaceship workers in orbit around Earth, so be sure to come
by for an anime that is out of this world.

Also, as Tyler mentioned earlier, we will be electing members of the Open
Operations Committee tonight, so if you are a voting member, be sure to
come out and cast your vote! See you tonight!

~Rami Kammourh
(I'd come up with another space joke, but I need time to planet)