[AnimeClub] [POSSIBLE SPAM] Waifu Appreciation Day | Love Lab <3

Fri Feb 12 00:50:47 EST 2016

Fellow husbandos,

Join us *tonight at 9pm in Burchard 118* for an annual Anime Club
tradition: Waifu Appreciation Day! We take this special Friday before
Valentine's Day to appreciate the women in our lives who matter most to us.
And how do we do so when they do not exist, you might ask? We marathon a
romance anime! Tonight we will be watching Love Lab, a tale about
romantically challenged high schoolers.

Rami Kammourh,
Secretary who constantly reminds you of the fact that your crush is 2D
<3

This message has been approved by the leadership of the sender's division.