[AnimeClub] CPAC Staff Meeting

Sun Jan 17 15:14:15 EST 2016

Hello everyone,

It is I, your Secretary and Mailing List Overlord. I hope you all had an
enjoyable winter break! In case you didn't already know, the Anime Club
organizes an annual anime convention that takes place in the spring
semester, Castle Point Anime Convention. Our first staff meeting of the
semester will be *tomorrow, January 18th at 3pm in BC 122*. This is a
chance for anyone in the club who may be interested in helping out to learn
more. You won't necessarily be assigned work to do, so at the very least
come find out a bit more about the con so you aren't surprised when
thousands of teenagers in cosplay appear outside your dorm hall this April.

Hope to see you there!
--
Rami Kammourh
Division Head - Guest and Industry Relations