[AnimeClub] Elections Tomorrow and Planetes: Week 1

Thu Mar 31 19:46:47 EDT 2016

Hello everybody!

This weekend is going to be a big day!

   - *We will be in BC-122 on Friday, not B-118.*
   - Week 1 of Planetes, our three-week set for the semester
   - *Elections for the open operations committee will be taking place!*
   - CPAC meeting on Sunday at 3pm in BC-122

*Nominees for the Election*:
Ben Knutson
Jake Israel
Rami Kammourh
Ivan Ching
James Dimmick
Faye Mediates
Jeffrey Meli
Ryan Nguyen

*How Elections Work*:
There are six open (and equal) positions on the Anime Club. So after each
candidate gives their speech and after a brief discussion, all voting
members will cast *six votes for different candidates*. You can vote for
less than six, but you cannot vote for the same person more than once.
Finally, any and all candidates who receive a majority of votes will
receive a position on the committee.

If anybody has any questions, or would like to drop their nomination,
please let me know.

Regards,
--
Tyler Romeo
Stevens Institute of Technology Class of 2016