[AnimeClub] Summer Anime Week 1 | Serial Experiments Lain

Fri May 20 17:02:27 EDT 2016

Hello my fellow weebs!

The school year may be over, but that's certainly not stopping us!
Tonight at 9pm in B118 we'll be watching the entirety of Serial
Experiments Lain. Seeing as how that's over 4 hours of anime, we'll
actually be starting AT 9 o'clock tonight, so make sure to get there
early.

Come join us in The Wired, if you dare.

Your new President/Con Chair/Supreme Overlord,
-Ben Knutson

P.S. The Anime Club Slack is now open to the general body of the Anime
Club! If you haven't already been added, send an email to
anime at stevens.edu with the word "Slack" somewhere in the subject line,
and we'll send you an invite.