[AnimeClub] Manga Club Wrap-Up - Kokou no Hito Week 1

Wed Oct 12 20:27:30 EDT 2016

Evening fellow climbers,
Thanks to everyone who could make it to this weeks discussion for the
finale of Holyland. And to all those who couldn't make it, 🤔.

For the next two weeks we've decided to read Kokou no Hito (The Climber).
This week we'll be reading the first 9 volumes (90 chapters) of it.

Finally for any who could not make it or chose not to, feel to drop me a
message and come to club next week. If our reading pace is too fast or the
material we're reading is not up to everyones tastes, I'd love to start
shorter readings of series on the side of our main series to ensure
everyone is reading and getting involved.

--
Jake Israel
Anime Club Treasurer