[AnimeClub] Manga Club Wrap-Up - HakoMari Week 1

Wed Oct 26 15:26:15 EDT 2016

Greetings anime critics,
Thanks for joining us for the final climb in Kokou no Hito!

This week we've decided to read our first light novel! So if words and
pictures aren't your thing, join us for a foray into the world of (almost)
pure text! This week we'll be reading "Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria" or
HakoMari for short. It's a supernatural psychological thriller so it's sure
to be an interesting read. Some chapters are only a single line long, so
even if its only a chapter or two try to get them done by next week! This
week we're reading the *entirety* of Volume 1 of HakoMari. Our resident
light novel addict expert has assured us this shouldn't be too much, so
even if you couldn't make this weeks meeting or read Kokou No Hito, i'd
recommend giving this light novel a try! It's very highly rated.

A decision had to be made.
I went with the banana haircut.

--
Jake Israel