[AnimeClub] Fall Anime Week 1: MATRICULATION (and other stuff too please read)

Thu Sep 1 20:16:04 EDT 2016

MATRICULATION HAS RETURNED! That's right; for one night only, democracy is
returning to the Anime Critics Union! This Friday at 9PM in B118, join us
in watching the first episodes of all of our planned shows for the coming
semester! You will even get to vote on some of them! Here is the full list
of things we will be looking at!

BTOOOM!
Earth Maiden Arjuna
Barakomon
School Rumble!
Initial D: First Stage
Nodame Catabile

ALSO ONE OTHER THING. This Saturday at 1PM in B118 we are looking for some
volunteers to help us re-catalog our e collection, so if you have time
please swing by to help out.
I LOVE DEMOCRACY.