[AnimeClub] Anime Club Fall 2016 Syncplay!

Sun Sep 25 21:48:45 EDT 2016

Hello everybody,

*Want to watch currently airing anime together, all from the comfort of
your own room? Join syncplay!*

*What is syncplay?*

A program for syncing people's video players so they can watch the same
video at the same time without being in the same physical location. We use
it to watch currently airing anime together. *Some days a week, we come
online, load up syncplay, join voice chat, and watch shows that aired that
week.*

*What is Teamspeak 3?*

A VoIP and chat program we use for communication during a syncplay. (You
don't have to join the chat to join the syncplay.)

*What are you guys watching?*

*That's for you to decide!* Fill out this interest form with what you're
thinking of watching this season. The form is not mandatory. Feel free to
just wait and see what we end up throwing in the schedule.

*https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVTBUiRWaWKhxj8inqtWp1TfNKVH7WUt2Qlv5vphqfGGdTuw/viewform#responses*
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVTBUiRWaWKhxj8inqtWp1TfNKVH7WUt2Qlv5vphqfGGdTuw/viewform#responses>

More info: http://anichart.net/fall

*Join #anime on the Slack, read the pinned tutorial, and wait for the
@channel calls!!!!*

*-- *
Regards,

*Tyler Romeo*