[AnimeClub] Manga Club Wrap-Up - Holyland Week 2

Thu Sep 29 15:29:02 EDT 2016

Thanks for returning to this weeks meeting everyone,
We'll be slightly increasing our reading load of Holyland this week. For
next week we're reading the next 7 volumes (that's up to and including
volume 12, chapter 120).
Additionally as optional side reading we'll be reading the entirety of
Franken Fran ( https://myanimelist.net/manga/5806/Franken_Fran ) this week.
It's a comedy horror of sorts (mostly comedy) but is very gorey for anyone
interested. It's entirely episodic so even if you can't read the whole
thing try and get a few chapters in!

Otherwise enjoy your week and be safe!

~~
Allan please add funny image