[AnimeClub] Spring Anime Week 10: Kaiji Week 3

Thu Apr 6 15:41:36 EDT 2017

YO GUYS! BLEEDY MCDIESALOT HERE!

Spoiler alert fam, I'm not dead. Very sick, yes, but not dead. You aren't
going to get rid of me that easy. It's time for us to finally finish up
Noses: the Anime. Or Kaiji. Nah, its Noses.

To quote Faye: "it's finally over". Such enthusiasm! Such a moving work!
Let's get into it!

We have probably watched up to episode 16ish now? Not sure, but that's
probably about right.

Also, if you are looking to volunteer for CPAC (the weeb one not the orange
one), please fill out the DuckSync form here:
https://orgsync.com/48050/forms/239303

I expect to see everyone there. Skipping is heresy.

Literally me for the past couple weeks.