[AnimeClub] [Anime Club] Fall Anime Week 1: MATRICULATION!

Thu Aug 31 11:39:12 EDT 2017

Welcome to youkoso anime club!

Come join us this Friday at 9PM in Burchard 118 for our first anime club
meeting of the semester!  Our first meeting will be matriculation where we
will be watching the first episodes of a couple of shows and let you guys
vote on what you would like to watch for the rest of the semester.  The
anime that are going to be on deck are:
*Two Week Choice:*

   - Panty & Stocking
   - Black Lagoon

*Three Week Choice:*

   - Cowboy Bebop
   - Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
   - One Outs
   - Ergo Proxy
   - Gosick

For the voting we will be using paper ballots so we don't need to worry
about any Russian hackers and the only Russian hacker that could do
anything is our president, and he's out LARPing this Friday.

We will be having an assortment of Japanese snacks and pizza for you guys
to taberu as well as anime music trivia where we will be playing songs from
anime and the first ones to guess them will get prizes from our shit bag
(signed by the professional shitbag and
non-virtual Youtuber Mother's Basement)!

Let's be kemono friends!

P.S. The lights WILL be off

[image: Inline image 1]
[image: Inline image 2]