[AnimeClub] Spring Anime Week 3: Tsuritama Week 2 + Special Business

Wed Feb 1 21:40:54 EST 2017

Hello everyone,

We will be meeting in B118 to finish up Tsuritama this Friday at 9PM. We
watched the first 6 episodes last week, so that's what you need to watch if
you are looking to catch up.

On a more sour note, the Anime Club and CPAC lost a close contributor and
friend. Matthew Goodstein passed away yesterday morning, much to the shock
of all of us in the club. C2GS and the ACU are looking to gather
condolences in the form of cards and letters to send to the family. If you
have any regards that you would like to send to the family, bring them to
the meeting and we will take care of the rest. We will also be holding a
brief moment of silence at the start of the meeting to honor him.

If anyone needs anyone to talk to, remember the services that are available
to you. CAPS can be found on the 7th floor of Howe and is available for
walk-in counselling from 9-5 on weekdays, and you can report concerns about
the well-being of fellow students to the Stevens CARE team using an online
form. Members of the executive board are also more than happy to lend an
ear and a shoulder to anyone who needs it.