[AnimeClub] Spring Anime Week 4: Samurai Champloo Week 1

Thu Feb 9 17:42:38 EST 2017

SUP WEEBS

While you were busy watching anime, I was studying the blade. Now, I am
ready to bring an END to that fish crap. It's time for a real man's anime.
I challenge you all to a good, clean FIGHT!

This fight (if I can call it that) will take place at 9PM tomorrow in B118.
We will be playing Samurai Champloo in the background to lend ambiance to
this glorious combat. Be there.

​I actually spent an hour and a half on this. What am I doing with my life?