[AnimeClub] Spring Anime Week 5: Samurai Champloo Part Two: Electric Boogaloo

Thu Feb 16 15:05:25 EST 2017

Ben and Jake are gone this week, so club will be run by Faye and I.

It's gonna be great, we'll have the best anime. You can ask anyone and
they'll tell you that it's gonna be great. It's gonna be yuge. We know
anime, and we know the best people with the best ideas, and they'll tell
you that what we are watching this week is the best show with the best
plot, believe me. Yuge.

Alright so yeah Samurai Champloo episodes 8-16(?) this Friday at 9PM in
B118.

They are trying to take our waifus, we need to build a wall. We're gonna
build a wall and we're gonna make... y'know I tried to come up
with something funny to say here but instead i just stared blankly at that
DISGUSTING yellow background for 10 minutes and couldn't come up with
anything. So yeah.