[AnimeClub] Spring Anime Week 1: PROLOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOMEMOM

Thu Jan 19 21:29:13 EST 2017

SUP OTAKUS

It is the first week of the semester, and that means we vote on what we
watch. Come to B118 Friday at 9PM where we will watch the first episodes of
a bunch of stuff and then vote.

Spring 2017 Schedule:

2 Week Choice: Natsume Yuujincho OR Tsuritama
2 Week Set: Baccano!
3 Week Choice: Samurai Champloo OR Space Battleship Yamato OR Kuroko no
Basuke
3 Week Set: Kaiji
Movie Night: Place Promised to Us in our Early Days, The Cat Returns,
Expelled from Paradise, Doukyuuse

Show up fam it's finna be lit.

​Does anyone actually read what I put down here? Probably not, you bloody
ingrates, Do you realize how much time I spend coming up with the awful
self-deprecating humor that fills up this space? Of course not. You only
think of yourselves. I bet you thought that the emails would get better
this year, huh? Maybe some good, high-quality memes? Some well thought-out
jokes? Well they won't. Because I am still writing them. Anyway, I promised
G<3 I'd put this 2-year-old nonsensical abomination of a meme into the
email, and Brandon told me to put in some OC memes, so here is a picture of
Ocean County, New Jersey. I only thought about that joke for like 3
minutes, so we are improving. This email was a group effort brought to you
by our #anime slack channel.