[AnimeClub] Summer Anime Week 2: Haibane Renmei Continued

Fri Jun 2 18:12:49 EDT 2017

Hi,
Last week we had technical difficulties and started later than usual
because we could not find Jake.  If anyone knows where we can find Jake
please email me at btruong at stevens.edu.  As a result, I am ashamed to say
that we were not able to finish Haibane Renmei in one day as we would have
liked so we are continuing with it today in BC-122 at 9PM.  If you were not
there last week and would like to come and watch the second half of Haibane
Renmei with us then watch up to episode 7.  Hope to see you guys there.