[AnimeClub] Summer Anime Week 1: Haibane Renmei

Fri May 26 15:07:49 EDT 2017

Ohayllo,
I hope everyone is having a great summer vacation.  For those that are
still on campus for summer classes or live close enough to campus we are
having the first week of summer anime where we will be watching all of
Haibane Renmei!  We will be in BC-122 at 9PM today for the showing as B-118
is closed for the entire summer for "renovations".  We still have some
leftover snacks and drinks and I hope to see you guys there!