[AnimeClub] [Manga Club] Fall 2018: Bastard

Tue Oct 3 13:01:52 EDT 2017

Last year manga club ventured into light novels, and that was less than
ideal.  This year we are venturing into the realm of MANHWA.  Manhwa as
many of you may not know is korean manga, and it reads from left to right
as opposed to the usual right to left.  What we are reading for this week
is Bastard, a psychological thriller webtoon by Carnby Kim who has other
really good manhwa that you should check out!  I know this email is a
little short notice as the meeting is tomorrow, but we are only reading the
first 45 chapters of it and since it is in webtoon format, it should take
around a minute a chapter.  Try your best to read only up to 45 chapters
despite how tempting it would be to read ahead, but I would like to keep
everyone on the same level so we can properly discuss it at the meeting.
We are meeting on Wednesday, October 4th in the CAL Lounge (Morton 106)
from 1-2PM.  See you guys there!